OC Kids... Leading kids into a growing relationship with Jesus



This is the place to find out what we are planning, learning, and doing.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Nights HighPoint Kids Theme


Self-Esteem
In Self-Esteem, your kids discover they have value because God created them on purpose. Stories spotlighting Moses’ early life show kids they can like themselves not because of how they compare to others but because God loves them.

What's the Point?
I like me because I know I am important to God!

Life Verse
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm139:14, NIV)

Week 1:
Who cares about me?
Moses: The Basket Case,
Exodus 1 & 2

Week 2:
Can I like myself too much?
Moses: The Hothead,
Exodus 2

Week 3:
What if I don’t like myself?
Moses: The Hesitant Hero,
Exodus 3&4

Week 4:
What if others don’t like me?
Moses: The Troublemaker,
Exodus 7–10

Week 5:
How much do I matter to God?
Moses: The Escape Artist,
Exodus 11 & 12

No comments: